Your Challenges as a Process Engineer:
- Ensure that processes and machinery standards are sustainable, correctly defined and properly documented.
- Cooperate with central functions on daily basis (R&D, Product development)
- Ensure that the processes fulfill the requirements, through the development of instructions/procedures and provides adequate action plans, in case the controlled parameters are not within the limits
- Analyze and report main losses in process capability
- Analyze shortfalls in current practices, methods, process parameters and technical machine/equipment specification attributes and define corrective initiatives.
- Support new process definition and machines qualification and validation.
- Review and continuously improve the production process.
- Provide support to the production team and ensure that the documentation used during the production is managed according to the Quality Standards
- University - Technical Background (Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering or related)
- 2-3 years in Manufacturing (experience as Lean Improvement Engineer, Process Control Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, QA Engineer) will be an asset
- Good level of Project Management
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of Lean principles, methodologies and tools
- Excellent level of Problem Solving
- Good English Level
- Very good level of communication and collaboration
- Very good knowledge of MC Office knowledge