For our client, based in Warsaw, we are looking for RTR Accountant with German, as part of the team, you will be responsible for a wide range of activities.
- complete monthly general ledger accounts and bank reconciliations,
- performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts,
- perform general ledger close process,
- fixed Assets accounting,
- accruals accounting,
- tax reporting,
- providing support specifically to external and internal audits,
- recommendation and implementation of process improvements ideas,
- identifying potential process improvements opportunities,
- supporting other team members in day to day processes,
- providing audit support.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a similar position,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level) and proficiency in Italian (B2/C1),
- university degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics or equivalent education,
- experience in ERP systems, preferably SAP,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- service oriented and professional working approach,
- good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team.
- professional development in a dynamic business,
- attractive social benefits package (medical care, life insurance, MultiSport card, bonuses),
- possibility of independence in creating new ideas and solutions for the employer,
- participation in interesting and international projects,
- opportunity to take part in the transition.