Who we are looking for
A self-motivated, independent Compensation Consultant who will join our Global Human Resources Total Rewards team.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a Compensation Consultant you will
- Run compensation analysis, reports on regular basis and ad hoc supporting EMEA Total Rewards Team and Global Total Rewards Team;
- Advise assigned clients on Total Rewards topics;
- Support clients in annual pay cycles and awards by advising, running reports, preparing analysis to review the planning;
- Cooperate in annual compensation benchmarking surveys including job matching, data reporting and analysis of results for US, EMEA region;
- Identify inefficiencies in work processes and proactively provide recommendations for corrective action;
- Participate in projects;
- Deal with day-to-day compensation transactions in Workday.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong focus on client service delivery and relationship management;
- Proactive, expected to put forward ideas/suggestions to improve policies, processes and procedures;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Strong team player;
- Flexible, “can do” attitude;
- Strong multi-tasker.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 3-4 years of related work experience;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway