Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about technology? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who is:
• Able to look beyond the status quo and identify areas of constant change/improvement
• Able to analyze applications thoroughly & demonstrate strong QA skills to drive quality software delivery
• Able to coordinate and manage testing of large projects
• Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details.
• Strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
You'll be working within the IB Market Regulatory team, responsible for delivering transaction reporting testing for the IB. This is a global team of experts, providing new technology, best in class solutions.
• 8 to 12 years of experience in testing complex systems and business flows
• Test management experience managing teams of tester across different countries.
• Test automation experience using various tools like Selenium, QTP, and TestComplete etc
• Full understanding of SDLC, QA and Defect Lifecycle
• Experience with Test data identification & creation
• Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre)
• Exposure to Java / VBScript programming
• Experience in building/Maintaining automation frameworks
• Working experience with SQL
• Experience with UNIX
• Experience in Banking & Financial Markets
• Engage proactively with QA Manager regarding project statuses, resourcing, risks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.