Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. We serve 200 million customers in more than 160 countries, providing support to individual, corporate, government and institutional clients. Our clients choose us for a global footprint, market positon, in-country relationships and the full range of solutions on offer. In Poland we operate within two legal entities Citibank Europe plc and Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A.
Capital Market Associate
Work place: Katowice
- This role is based within the Capital Markets Group, covering direct client activity in equity cash, listed derivatives and light OTC exotic equity product (delta one, OTC accumulators, barrier options). This position will be as a member of the team involved in covering private clients directly.
- Part of the integrated client team, delivering ideas and investment strategy recommendations as well as providing the highest level of tactical advice and execution to senior Citi Private Bank equity trading clients directly and indirectly.
- •Actively market and develop a dedicated client base of between 20-30 long term accounts in order to achieve business revenue and service objectives. Identify client needs and objectives within overall investment objectives and match to service delivery capabilities
- Develop and update market intelligence to introduce single stock ideas through Citi Research and CPB research functions.
- Maintain rigorous risk management approach with clients on their exposures in line with client risk tolerances.
- Responsible for increasing sales across the product set from cash equities and listed derivatives to OTC derivatives (vanilla, barrier, worst-of, delta one, accumulators and decumulators)
- Communicate/deliver/close on client investment proposals and new account pitches as part of the overall client team
- Ensure conformity with global Firm standards of client service, regulatory, compliance, and operating model
- Increase connectivity and engagement between Markets and Citi Private Bank clients and staff.
- Actively participate in daily morning meetings and marketing team sales calls
- Assist with the roll-out and development of the IT projects needed to expand and improve on the platform
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi and Citi Handlowy are registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Bank Handlowy w Waszawie S.A