Who are we looking for?
- Experience in O2C area. Experience in billing would be an asset
- Very good English skills
- Very good oral and written German communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
What will you do?
- Processing invoices in the system based on a documentation from the customers
- Monitoring pending documentation for non-billed items
- Contacting customers to request pending documentation (via e-mail/phone)
- Handling customers’ queries related to invoices (via e-mail/phone)
- Addressing queries to relevant Client’s stakeholders
- Preparing scheduled reports as per agreed deadlines
- Working closely with the Client, maintain good working relationship
- Participating in scheduled calls with Stakeholders
Who will you be working with?
We are looking for candidates who are ready to be a part of the team responsible for new scope of Billing Process within our existing Order to Cash processes.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.