Who are we looking for?
• At least B1 level of English and at least B1 level of German
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar area
• SAP knowledge would be an asset
• Ability to analyze end to end processes
• Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel)
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing schedule of tasks
What will you do?
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team with the option to take part in the transition of P2P processes and to help in building a new team.
- Process Invoices (PO, Non-PO, Recurring, Down Payments documents)
- Perform Vendor Balance Clearing and Vendor’s account reconciliation
- Review and resolve client and Vendor Queries
- Monitoring of control processes
- Supporting reporting process
- Manage escalations
- Coordinate processes within P2P
- Act as back-up during Team Leader's absence
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.