Who are we looking for?
- Strong professional experience and knowledge in the C2C tower
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Experience in creation of training documentation and leading training sessions
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across business areas (in English)
- Ability to travel on short notice as is a must
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users, writing user acceptance test scripts and facilitating UAT sessions
- Proven experience with standard software deployment methodology, the execution of E2E solution deployments from Design to Support
- Proven ability to communicate with business and technical audiences at all levels, including demonstrated success influencing senior leaders and decision makers
- Ability to prioritize and work well in an ambiguous environment
- Willingness to be relocated to another country for a longer period of time
The ideal candidate will have superb communication skills and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy to understand manner. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints. They will deal with ambiguous problems, work with Project Managers and/or Developers on finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
What will you do?
- Facilitate requirement elicitation and design workshops
- Ability to produce detailed documentation of business requirements
- Coordinate and manage the execution of user acceptance test plans
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes/requirements
- Conduct regular deep dives, gap analysis and provide recommendations
- Actively support engagements in defining optimal and cost-effective IT solutions for identified business opportunities
- Represent BSV at stakeholder meetings, workshops, training and testing activities
- Pro-active research and self-learning of the new platforms
Who will you be working with?
For more than 8 years, the FPIA department of Capgemini Business Services (“BSv”) has been responsible for developing and deploying comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platforms FPIA Platforms offers its services to internal Capgemini engagements and external clients around the world ranging from largest enterprises to fast-growing start-ups.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.