Risk Operations Analyst
Job Reference #
Are you looking to develop your career in risk control area? Are you self-motivated and detail-oriented?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
• provide support to Risk Control community on processes where automated solutions have not yet been implemented
• monitor data readiness and completeness in various UBS systems to allow proper risk aggregation and reporting
• cooperate with global stakeholders from Finance, Credit Risk, Methodology, Risk Change and Middle Office to resolve data quality and data integrity issues
• work to standardize and simplify reporting and other processes
• ensure queries are dealt with in disciplined, timely and efficient manner
You’ll be working in the Risk Operational Services & Control team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function located in Zabierzow (Eximius Park). Our role is to support Risk Control community in supervising execution of global processes as well as identifying efficiency opportunities and leading change. We are multinational team and work closely with our colleagues in EMEA, US and APAC.
• fluent English
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree preferably in a field related to business or finance
• minimum 1 year working experience in an international shared services organization
• keen on learning numerous applications specific to the Risk Control department
• comfortable working with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
• organized person with keen attention to details
• motivated self-starter
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.