Procurement Junior Specialist
with English and French
What will you do?
As Procurement Junior Specialist with French you will support our Client in their purchasing process. Mostly, you will:
- Under direct supervision, manages Data Maintenance, work on short term and long term projects assigned.
- Analyzing & Maintenance of Data, Expediting – purchase orders, Purchase Info Records, Master Data, Delivery Dates, Invoices etc.
- To work as part of a Global Team to support Sourcing an Procurement engagements, such as Immediate pay, conducting Spend Analysis / Market intelligence, Identifying Cost Reduction or Process Improvement opportunities, vendor onboarding, Supplier Relationship Management and Risk Strategy etc
- Effectively analyze and evaluate Vendor Proposals (RFI/RFQs/RFPs) and present findings.
- Handling Database and Data mining.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent English and French (min. B2 level)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Education background or working experience in procurement/finance/accounting (nice to have)
- Experience with providing professional customer service to client users and suppliers
- Ability to drive issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills