Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training, we will check if you have:
- Proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the SSC or outsourcing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends impacting GBS organization (e.g. digitization, digital workforce, enterprise wide transformation) and its role to support businesses plus capability to translate them into a compelling value for our Clients
- Experience and success track in Project Management of medium and large scale projects (PMO certification will be an asset)
- Flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with peers and stakeholders on different seniority levels
- Understanding of business development process related to consulting products and willing to support sales bids across all phases (a proven experience and success track would be an additional advantage)
- Ability to adapt and effectively act in a consulting work environment
- Expertise and experience in process transformation (especially Finance) and / or running operations would be an asset
What will you do?
- Lead, deliver and oversee Global Business Services related projects as a whole or their components accordingly to time, cost and expected quality. Participate to a various extend in a bid related to the Capgemini’s transformation products across our value proposition
- Use your knowledge and expertise to actively grow Capgemini’s offering and product portfolio
- Act as a coach, guide and advise individuals to enhance or support personal and professional growth and learning
Who will you be working with?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Global Business Services Team, you will be cooperating closely with various teams to support our global Clients in the end-to-end GBS transformation journey towards truly digitized enterprise based on frictionless processes. Starting from shaping out the sourcing strategy and future business operations, through GBS design and large-scale process transformations, finalizing with implementation of the chosen digital operating models, you will help us in further strengthening our market position.
We seek focused and inspired individual who have the special power to deliver the highest quality and satisfaction that Clients expect from the Capgemini Group.
What we offer?
- Salary aligned with your seniority and expertise levels
- Being part of a unique team of experts and professionals, working as a pure consulting team
- A freedom and flexibility in shaping up your career path within the Capgemini Group
- Working on transformation projects with our Clients you would have opportunity to ‘touch and feel’ the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
- Unlimited and free access to well-known and recognized on-line training platforms: e.g. Coursera, MIT Sloan Management Review Polska, Education First for English online, MyAudibooks
- Private medical care for you and your family,
- Benefit Card, additional life insurance
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.