Data Scientist – Team Lead
Job Reference #
Do you have a high attention to detail? Do you know how to solve problems? Do you have experience of leading a team? We are looking for someone like this who can help us :
• Design new and maintain existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation) for Service Management
• Analyse and prepare Quality/Control reporting for Service Management
• Resolve queries from internal clients on their service reports
• Support project management tasks
• Work with senior management, business analysts and internal clients
• Collaborate across our logistical functions to deliver our Service Management vision
You'll be working in the Service Delivery team based in Zabierzów (Eximius Park). We support the wider Service Management Center of Excellence by performing various activities such as data analysis, query management and project support to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our logistical functions to the front office businesses around the world.
• A university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology.
• At least 2 years relevant experience working with dashboards or full Business Intelligence solutions.
• Working knowledge of SQL, Tableau or other Business Intelligence solutions.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
• Experience of being a team lead.
• Data sourcing, transformation, cleansing & analysis skills.
• Experience of Alteryx.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.