If you possess an IT related degree or 2-3 years previous experience within an IT environment; if you are able to easy adsorb technical information and communicate effectively at all levels to both technical and non-technical audience; if problem-solving is within your zone of comfort, and experience in supply chain / internal distribution of tracking products then this is the job for you..
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:• working with all our markets globally to implement and maintain the product tracking systems
• working in a team on our key systems linked to internal distribution on the tracking and tracing of the PMI products
• building extensive understanding of the business processes and technical knowledge of the data and systems generating and integration of the tracking environment
• in a specific region resolving technical problems, managing external technical resources, and coordinating with global IT teams.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:• University degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent
• at least 2 years of professional experience in IT area or Supply Chain
• understanding of key IT service management processes (e.g. ITIL) and tools (ticketing systems e.g. Service-Now)
• coordinate with IT functions and good communication skills (oral & written)
• ability to write functional and technical specification for new or system changes
• “can do” attitude, superb communication and problem-solving skills and ability to work under stress and to timescales
• self-motivation and readiness to take responsibility
• ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
• fluent English both written and oral
AN ASSET WOULD BE:• Ability to code in C#, VB.NET and/or write automation script in Python, VBA, PowerShell
• Knowledge of XML, JSON, SOAPUI.
• Data analysis and investigate missing data, obtain and add missing information in message to be interfaced.
• Generate and transmit required XML to tracking systems if there's any destruction event after custom clearances.
• Working with Factory or Warehouse to analyze and fix missing data in SAP
• Ensure services availability, performance, process and cost Improvements
• Be responsible for Change, Problem and Incident Management processes for the supported services
• Extend and improve our internal frameworks, establish guidelines and best practices
• Interact with and guide external development and operations teams
WHAT WE OFFER:Our success depends on the men and women who work with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress.
TRAININGS AND CERTIFICATES
- Possibility to get refund for various courses, certificates, language courses or studies
WORK LIFE BALANCE
-Work from home ( 9 days in a month), flex hours, compressed work week will give you a chance to combine your work and private life
DESIGNED INTERNAL CAREER PATH
- You drive your own development. Due our big IT transformation you can find numerous internal opportunities
- Medical and dental care, private insurance, pension plan
LUNCH & COFFEE BREAK
Subsidial meals (50% discount in our canteen / Sodexo vouchers)), freshly grounted coffe, foodtrucks in our garden
HAPPY PARENTS PROGRAM
- Working part time for the 1st month after parental leave (100% paid), Company kindergarten
- Multisport program, social and charity events
OFFICE SPACE / WORKPLACE
- Free car, bike and motorcycle parking for everyone!
BE A PART OD REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.