Product & Innovation Manager
Digital, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management, Product Management and Development
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you interested in digital solutions, innovations or how the world will pay in 20 years? Do you want to be a part of an agile team driving change within a dynamic international environment? If so, let’s hack together and shape the future of Card, Account and Payment Solutions at UBS. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
• search, research, test and evaluate innovative payment solutions and market trends
• estimate business potentials of collected findings and draw structured conclusions to prepare convincing strategies, business cases and presentations
• utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate end-to-end client experience of developed solutions across multiple channels and customer touch points
• support project portfolio management by monitoring projects’ implementation progress, ideas selection and budget requesting
• be hands-on creative doer engaged in conducting activities for new product launches by leading smaller projects or participating in bigger initiatives
• manage involved stakeholders and efficiently collaborate within agile teams and matrix structures to help achieving our goals
• be agile, fast learner and JIRA & Confluence familiar, to create features and stories delivered within sprints
• be successful team player with strong organizational and project management skills who demonstrates passion and dedication
Use this unique opportunity to be a part of an agile and international team with focus on strategy & business development, innovative solutions, project & portfolio management. Join other inspired innovators, dynamic and passionate people, who want to have an impact on cards and payments at UBS.
The role will be located in our Wroclaw office.
• degree in Business Administration / Banking & Finance / Science or similar
• min. 2 years of work experience preferably in project administration or management at a financial institution
• excellent communication skills supported with creative, curious and interested in digital trends & technology nature
• strong team player abilities with pragmatic, reliable and solution and consensus oriented approach yet assertive
• excellent English, German as an additional asset(speaking and writing)
• strong analytical and result driven thinking backed up with solid MS Power Point and MS Excel skills
• experience in working in agile/cross-functional/collaborative teams (e.g. Scrum, Design Thinking) would be a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.