We are looking to recruit:• students of IV, V year or University graduate up to 6 months after graduation,
• with proficient oral and written communication skills in English,
• with very good knowledge of MS Excel (knowledge of VBA would be an asset),
• strong analytical skills person,
• with knowledge of statistical models (seen as an asset),
• comfortable with systems and technologies,
• with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Ideally, available for at least 30-40h per week.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o. o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture (previously HR) Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an intern you will:• collect data from various HR systems,
• prepare databases for further analysis,
• prepare simple analysis and visualizations in Excel, Power Point, perform data quality checks using BI visualization tools e.g. Microsoft Power BI,
• identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
Find a new pathOur company offers you a fresh perspective.
• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
We offer:• Internship for duration of 6-12 months,
• multinational experience with a team of business experts,
• daily contact with people from all around the world,
• a chance to see the dynamic nature of corporate world.
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide!
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.