Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you motivated to deliver applications that will have an impact on global communication channels ? Do you want to play the vital part in the design of our future solutions that support the company’s business needs in banking? Would you like to be a part of an inspiring team focused on successful deliveries?
In this role you will be responsible for the development, integration and maintenance of the UBS Unified communications automation and tooling solutions, as well as their migration to cloud services. We're looking for someone like you to:
• design, develop and test applications to automate provisioning processes.
• provide comprehensive documentation for your code.
• create REST / SOAP clients to interface with third party systems.
• work with software vendors and UBS systems owners to integrate with their solutions.
• manage and deliver our applications migration to Azure.
• provide 3rd level escalation support where required.
• experience deploying applications to either AWS or Azure
• experience with Kurmi Unified Provisioning (automation framework), JIRA or Confluence is a plus
• knowledge of Agile development methodology
• experience deploying to Linux systems
• experience creating SOAP and REST API clients
• experience creating REST APIs (nice to have)
• previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
• very strong technical, analytical, design and documentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.