Data Analyst (Evidence Lab)
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you an analytic thinker? Do you have experience with big data and know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for Data Analyst to:
• transform large structured and unstructured data sets into actionable insights
• create and maintain taxonomies; such as those related to the digital and mobile presence of companies
• manage and ensure the quality of underlying data sets collected from multiple sources
• manage the project delivery process on a daily basis
• review portal promotion process
You will be working in the UBS Evidence Lab team in Zabierzow (Eximius Park) as a Data Analyst to help in the execution of primary research to answer investment debates. Our primary research is focused on underlying business drivers utilizing online and alternative data sets such as social media, mobile apps and online reviews to help inform UBS Investment analyst research conclusions.
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we are fully working remotely. Please also note this is a fixed-term contract (15 months)
You can learn more about Evidence Lab here.
• 1-2 years of relevant work experience in data analysis consultancy, strategy and business development, equity research, etc.
• advanced Excel skills;
• strong English language skills essential;
• familiarity with time series analysis, regression analysis and/ or other data science techniques would be an asset
• familiarity working with large data sets, technical experience creating SQL queries, Python scripts or data visualization skills would be an asset
• highly detailed oriented person
• intellectually curios with strong analytic and critical reasoning skills
• a creative problem solver who leverages outside the box thinking
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.