IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you excited by the power of digital technology to drive better client experiences? Are you an analytical thinker? Can you translate data into recommendations to change, impact, and enhance the digital client experience within a large organization?
We're looking for someone with these qualities who can:
• Support the Digital Strategy and Execution team through diligent work in the Digital Factory to define, analyze, and prioritize the features and functionality of a digital wealth management platform
• Focus on improving user experience (UX) and user interface (UI)
• Collaborates with product owners, experience design, and platform delivery teams to ensure effective and efficient design and delivery of the digital customer experience
• Authors stories in the agile framework (writing skills required)
You’ll be working in the Digital Factory team within the OnLine Services Platform (OLS), based in Wroclaw, Poland, as a part of IT WMA (IT Wealth Management Americas). You’ll focus on the Client facing solutions for US Wealth Management market.
• Familiarity with processes, ceremonies, and best practices of iterative development processes, such as Agile and Scrum
• Understanding of how digital experiences, digital platforms, and underlying technologies are developed and built
• Ability to define user stories from high level features, and facilitate them through design and development iterative processes
• Understanding of how to build the right features through the lens of customer desirability, business viability, and technology feasibility
• Curiosity in wealth management and wealth management platforms, including advisor tools, account aggregation tools, Robo-Advisors, etc.
• Familiarity with mobile and web platform design and development tools and processes
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to identify insights to help drive business performance and shape strategy
• Strong business skills including strong communication skills and advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• System integration - basic knowledge about system integration
o service to service integration
o REST api
o testing REST api
o analysis of JSON structure
• Data layer - knowledge about SQL standards
o base knowledge about relational DBs
o data interpretation
o data mapping
• UML - experience with defining unified modelling diagrams or willingness of learning it
• Experience with analysis for JAVA based projects
• Driven and excited by challenge and change – ready to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
• A self-starter with high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability
• Intellectually curious and willing to challenge the status quo
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.