Front-End Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have what it take to create technological trends not just follow them?
We're looking for a Front-End Software Engineer to
- take part in building strong and efficient team by taking ownership of the key project area;
- communicate with the project lead and business partners to define objectives and iterate solutions;
- think critically question established norms, and be able to provide solutions to some of the daring data extraction challenges;
- part-take in building a strong engineering team and contribute to Evidence Lab goal of technological excellency.
You'll be joining Krakow part of the team developing the next generation web mining platform with team members based in both London and Krakow.
The platform is a strategic part of the market leading alternative data provider - Evidence Lab. The platform itself is cloud-first, in-house function as a service solution taking advantages of the latest developments in machine learning.
- a deep passion for technology and software development;
- experience in developing front-end solutions using Node.js, Redux, and Webpack;
- knowledge of the latest software development trends;
- self-driven, critical thinker, efficient communicator.
Nice to have:
- inside out knowledge of one of pure functional programming languages (like Haskell) or ability to write pure functional code;
- enthusiasm to share passion for technology by participating in one of many internal initiatives.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.