At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fueled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
Join us in this role and you’ll be part of our IT Information Security & Data Privacy international team in the beautiful city of Krakow, Poland.
Your “day to day”• Establish and maintain security requirements and architectural guard rails around the use of SAP technology at PMI
• Proactively discover vulnerabilities in different SAP solutions by carrying out technical security assessments, penetration testing or other ethical hacking activities
• Report the corresponding results to system owners and technical teams, clearly articulating the risk and providing advice on how to mitigate discovered flaws
• Act as trusted partner for IT teams on SAP security topics and provide expert recommendations on how to best embed security into the system development life cycle (incl. fostering the adoption of DevSecOps principles)
• Help to monitor system compliance against the defined baselines to measure the effectiveness of the overall SAP security program
• Keep up to date with the constantly evolving cyber threat landscape and provide advisory to various stakeholders to ensure that PMI follows best practices in the SAP security domain
• Drive security awareness programs for IT teams by organizing lectures, webinars or trainings on secure SAP implementation life cycle, best coding practices and other SAP security topics
Who we’re looking for• Minimum 7 years of experience on SAP projects or SAP systems administration (SAP ERP, CRM, SRM, S4/HANA, PI/PO, BW, Java-based and others), preferably within large organizations
• Very strong SAP systems security skills
• Practical understanding of SAP authorization concept
• Sound knowledge of market trends regarding SAP security practices and solutions
• Technical proficiency with security build and requirements analysis across SAP systems
• Knowledge of SAP Solution Manager security features
• Demonstrated experience with SAP integration technologies
• Considerable technical writing proficiency and oral presentation skills, in English
• Practical experience in Agile/DevOps organizations and cultures
• Highly collaborative, with ability to build relationships with colleagues from different cultures throughout the organization
What you can getOur success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours – we’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers
WE OFFER• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
FIND A NEW PATHOur company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.