Responsible for completing KYC analysis and evidence gathering for new clients and the reviews of existing client relationships, compliant with standards, policies and procedures and international KYC regulations.
- Gathering data and supporting documents regarding clients from a range of independent data sources.
- Reviewing the information gathered and populating the Client KYC Profile with updated information.
- Identify data and documentation gaps and researching accordingly.
- Validating the clients’ KYC risk profile and raising any points of concern, such as negative news.
- Ensure all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for new and existing clients are fulfilled.
- Respond to feedback provided and re-work cases as required.
- Escalate issues that may require Compliance support to the team Lead and other relevant parties.
- Monitor and track outstanding cases to ensure cases are completed within set SLAs (service level agreements); escalating accordingly.
- Follow global standard policies, procedures and tools.
- Adhere to agreed targets, KPIs, SLAs and confidentiality standards.
- Participate in training programs to develop KYC industry knowledge.
- Autonomy in research, data collation, file review presentation and risk recommendation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise your own work.
- Process improvement and efficiency.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven, team-based environment.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, and use of research applications.
- Fluent English (C1) communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of financial services and financial terminology.