Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
PMI is transforming and IT must transform as well, from traditional on-prem services focused on stability and resiliency, to modern applications running in the cloud, focused on speed and agility.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for the design, availability support of of PMI’s services, with main focus on applying software engineering practices to build new capabilities, improve the existing services and remove toil.
Who are we looking for?• 2+ years proficient AWS engineer (AWS Certified Solutions Architect/ is needed)
• Specialist of at least one modern scripting language (Python, Go, Node.js)
• Experience with Software development and delivery processes and frameworks
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer • Containers specialist - Docker/Kubernetes
• Strong foundation in Linux and networks administration/troubleshooting
• Specialist in Git/GitHub/Bitbucket/GitLab • Experience with monitoring tools like CloudWatch/ELK
• University degree
What we offer you?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
How can you make history with us?• You will apply software engineering practices to build and maintain a multi-account/region environment.
BE A PART OF REVOLUTIONARY CHANGEAt PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted