We are looking to recruit• A university graduate up to 6 months after graduation or a student of a 4th or 5th year (available for min. 30 h per week),
• Proficient English and Spanish speaker,
• Candidates with good organizational and strong communication skills,
• Strongly motivated candidates passionate about development and learning.
Other asset includes ability to communication in Portuguese.
Rise to the challengePMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an Intern you will:• Be actively involved in the recruitment administration processes,
• Familiarize and participate in optimization of Talent Acquisition related processes,
• Cooperate numerous stakeholders and partners across the globe, including candidates recruiters and hiring managers,
• Review and update HR related documentation.
Additionally, you will have a chance to support the department in daily duties and to deal with colleagues from other P&C teams, also located in the markets!
Find a new path• Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering.
• We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential.
• With innovative technologies, services, and processes, backed by a competitive salary, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leaderPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Technology (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.