New Business Governance - Change, Reporting and Analytics Support
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working with colleagues around the globe and want to support analysis, controls and change projects impacting a global banking group and as such help improving high quality standards? Are you very well organized with an eye for details?
We’re looking for someone like this to help us with the following in our New Business Governance team:
• performing / testing controls and supervisory controls within the New Business process
• helping to further develop reporting approach, managing ad-hoc request to support audit, regulatory reviews, analysis, preparation of Meeting packs
• maintaining NBG internal web sites (e.g. training slides, manuals, etc.) as well as other associated documents
• supporting NBG case leads in administrative tasks (e.g. case creation, documentation, monitoring of slippage)
• performing access control tasks / access reviews and also providing training for new users of New Business approval tool
• running small change projects supporting colleagues in other locations
• supporting a program of small IT changes, including:
- analysis and refinement of business requirements
- involvement in process design
- interactions with software development teams
- coordination support for testing of system changes
• playing a role in process improvement, identifying new process efficiencies and opportunities to improve the client experience
You will be joining the New Business Governance team, a part of UBS Group Governance organization in Zabierzow (Eximus Park). The team provides a rigorous and efficient approval process for new business initiatives, material changes to existing business and bespoke complex transactions proposed by UBS’s different business divisions. The team in Zabierzow specializes in business management tasks and coordination of global reporting for the global team, as well as supporting both the day to day operation and ongoing improvement of the key IT tools – the result is a highly stimulating and wide-ranging role with no two days the same.
• a university degree or college of higher education with fluent English (written and verbal )
• a genuine interest in corporate governance and change topics
• ideally, experience in a similar role with risk management or change management at the core
• good problem solving skills and ability to understand / organize processes and able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
• a high proficiency at using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Tableau or BusinessObjects reporting experience as an additional asset
• organized; detail oriented with excellent social skills with a good sense of humor
• able to critically verify data provided and challenge with an independent mindset
• a great communicator and an excellent team player and able to challenge with an independent mindset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.