- You will work in ICG Risk Limit&Exposure Monitoring Team that supports various credit centers globally.
- You will be responsible for investigation and reporting of credit risk related data.
- You will manage people and processes related to Credit Limit Monitoring.
- You will monitor credit risk, including investigation and resolving of exceptions, and provide reporting as required by the regulator in order to deliver expected and accurate results within specified timelines.
- Your role requires strong analytical and technical skills. Working with databases and systems you will need to be able to feel comfortable with managing a lot of data, analyzing it and presenting it in a user-friendly way.
- You will need to work as a part of the team of Analysts and take ownership for the results you deliver.
- You will also need to develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues in other areas of Risk.
- You role requires solid understanding of Citi credit products and how their risk is computed, but you will also gain knowledge about financial and capital markets transactions, including derivative and foreign exchange trading, risk exposure generated, and how this affects extensions of credit to various clients.
- 7 years of experience in Finance, preferably in corporate credit risk management
- Managerial skills and preferably experience in team management.
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel & MS Office knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of numbers
- Familiarity with risk management systems is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred
- Financial and/or technical background
- Opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Access to the latest technologies and tools
- Opportunity to learn through participation in various projects and cross training
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits
- High exposure coming from direct cooperation with senior management