Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
PMI is looking for a global Connectivity Automation Architect, to help us to transform PMI network. You will craft, configure, maintain and visualize our global network connecting datacenters, cloud landing zones, factories, offices, and retail locations around the world. This position will be a part of an agile team of architects and engineers located in Krakow, Poland and working on building the future of PMI Connectivity and supporting our Cloud Transformation journey.
PMI Connectivity team supports the truly global network, including WAN, MAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, firewalls, load balancers, remote access solutions, etc. This team works hand in hand with our Managed Network Service Provider to support PMI networks around the globe
Who are we looking for:• Master degree and more than 5 years of designing, handling, automating, or supporting enterprise data and voice networks.
• Previous telecommunications vendor / service provider or large enterprise experience
• Sophisticated certifications from vendors such as Cisco (DevNet, CCIE), Palo Alto
• Understanding and experience with Software Development and Design, Automation, APIs, etc.
• Experience in managing requirements for a large global network backbone
• Expertise with the following technologies:
• Terraform Enterprise / Infrastructure as Code
• Ansible BitBucket, Git, Jenkins, other CI/CD tools
• Cisco Routers and Switches
• Cisco Meraki and vEdge
• Palo Alto Firewalls
• Hybrid (cloud + on - premise) connectivity
• Knowledge of Industrial Networks (ICS, Purdue model, etc.) is a plus
What we offer you?• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals in company canteens;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
How can you make history with us?• Develop and set enterprise standards for automation tools in the Connectivity space and working on the automation methodology development
• Collaborate with our MNSP and other teams within PMI IT to design and implement tools that help automate end-to-end processes that involve the network infrastructure
• Serve as the enterprise-wide technical specialist in network automation and programming.
• Act as a Connectivity Automation ambassador who can help dealing with the non-technical problems related to automation: people, process, and policy
• Responsible for the automation of enterprise connectivity infrastructure, including the planning, design, and implementation follow up of PMI network solutions. Work on proactively finding opportunities to improve and enhance PMI networks.
• Support major network transformation projects by supplying and collaborating with Cloud and Solution Architects; develop operational documentation, process guidelines, and standard methodologies for PMI Connectivity team and our MNSP.
• Studies vendor products to settle best fit with PMI requirements. Work with network equipment vendors, telecom carriers, network monitoring equipment/software vendors. Recommends technology solutions based on vendor capabilities and product/service offerings to ensure the network is operational, reliable, secure, and efficient
Be a part of revolutionary change:At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology.
The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted