Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be responsible for trade processing and confirmation of client’s trades, error reporting and resolution
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of International Fund Services (IFS), acquired by State Street in July 2002. IFS, also known as Alternative Investment Solutions is a recognized industry-leading provider of fund accounting, fund administration and risk services to hedge funds and private equity funds. These services are fully integrated to provide complete end-to-end solutions that span the front-, middle- and back-office requirements of institutional investors.
Join us if making your mark in the alternative investment industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Middle Office Operations Specialist you will:
- Trade File Processing: Process trade file transmitted by the Fund daily on trade-date.
- Trade Confirmation and Trade Reporting: Perform trade-date confirmation (electronic, telephonic or hardcopy) based upon the trade file transmitted by the Fund and trade details provided by the Fund’s approved counterparties.
- Trade Exports/Settlement Instructions: Transmit trade details received from the Fund for applicable security types to prime brokers and custodians on trade-date and resolve any discrepancies in data transfer on trade-date.
- Monitor Trade Settlement: Monitor trade fails with prime brokers, counterparties and the Fund including review of prime broker/custodian fail or mismatch reports.
- Reconciliations & query resolution: Review and resolve daily reconciliation breaks by liaising with counterparties and Prime Brokers on the client’s behalf. Resolve all queries from NAV team.
- Reporting to Ireland Office: Ensure daily checklist is complete & highlight, escalate and report all issues to the client representative in Ireland pertaining to client service.
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Financial product knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good English
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree)
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- No intra-day deadlines
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Possibility to Work From Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops