At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally redefining our business and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. When you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly new directions.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:- a self-driven professional with university degree, preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain;
- a proficient English speaker with proven experience, preferably within Supply Chain;
- a candidate with an understanding of the operational Order-To-Cash and Supply Chain processes;
- an individual familiar with the knowledge of accounting principles;
- with experience in using Microsoft Office tools (excel) and SAP;
- with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure;
- with very good priority setup skills;
- with excellent computer literate skills;
- other European languages will be an asset;
- an excellent teammate.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEPMI Service Center Europe Sp. z.o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join a team that is part of the Global SyncHub Organization located in Krakow. People who lead and manages the multi-category fulfillment process to the market first arrival warehouses (FAW) for the respective group of markets.
AS A SENIOR ORDER TO INVOICE ANALYST, YOU WILL:- understand end to end processes within manufacturing, supply chain and fulfillment area;
- coordinate the process and follow up the orders from the PMI markets and third party customers;
- ensure timely shipments in coordination with the planning team, manufacturing centers and logistic providers;
- assist in the development of processes and procedures for the Fulfilment & Inventory Management
- own the multi-category end to end drumbeat process with all respective partners (supply planning, market customer service, product sources e.g. EMS, PCH, factories etc.) for respective markets, ensuring the full alignment, visibility and process adherence
- ensure the reflection of products movements in SAP and E2SC systems in line with financial flows and market specificities;
- interpret and analyze data from multiple sources to effectively problem solve on behalf of logistically sophisticated customers, tracking and reporting the status of inventory, orders, and shipments in a simple and readable way;
- supervise Loading Schedule and shipment plans update;
- follow-up on urgent shipments and ad-hoc requests from the markets;
- cooperate effectively with all the partners in the process: market, planning team, manufacturing centers, Logistic Service Provider;
- ensure that the proposed conditions in the letter of credit issued by third party customers are in line with agreed financial and logistics terms;
- be accountable for E2E shipments’ documentation and invoicing flow;
- supervise potential issues arising and timely communicate them to related partners;
- consistently improve customer experience through high-quality service delivery;
WE OFFER- private medical and dental care, life insurance;
- subsidized meals in company canteens;
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
- employee pension plan;
- multisport program;
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus;
- wide range of trainings, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA);
- free bike and car parking for all employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADERPhilip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 Markets.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture (P&C), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.