Internship in Data Science (Machine Learning)
Evidence Lab Innovations, Quantitative Analysis, Research
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Do you have sharp analytic skills? Do you know how to solve problems and develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– Turn data into an asset across the organization
– Collect and combine data from multiple sources, analyze it for insights and produce great visuals
– Maintain and run existent models
– Help to develop new models and tools
During the pandemic the recruitment process and onboarding is run remotely. Moreover, in the current circumstances we work remotely from homes.
You’ll be working in the UBS Research team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are in the process of building a street-leading primary research platform called Evidence Lab. At the heart of this project is the ability to systematically analyze and build statistical and machine learning models on companies and markets that we do research on. We are looking for talented students and fresh graduates to have internship in the Evidence Lab Innovations.
Your paid internship will last 3-12 months based on 30-40 hour/week.
You don’t have to show us previous experience but if you have one, it’s an asset.
– student status or university degree
– strong programming skills in Python
- knowledge of machine learning algorithms (Logistic Regression, Clustering, Random Forest, PCA, XGBoost etc.)
- natural language processing (NLP) experience is very welcome (topic modelling, text labelling, sentiment analysis, automated text summarization, text translation, similarity detection, etc.)
- good understanding of SQL
– strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– the ability to deal with complex, multi-component problems
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.