Database SQL Developer
Job Reference #
Are you an SQL and T-SQL expert, preferably in SQL Server 2016? Are you able and keen to perform analyses to deliver process improvements and process re-engineering?
We are looking for someone like this with:
• ability to work flexibly on a number of projects, to accommodate changing priorities
• initiative and who takes personal responsibility for completing tasks
• a positive attitude - willing to assist others
• ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as working autonomously
• ease of working with other teams and various stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Risk Control Management Information Systems & Analysis team in Eximius Park, in Zabierzów. We design, implement and improve a smart reporting suite, creatively visualizing range of topics ranging like headcount, finances or model risk. We help with digital transformation of our department and support management to make informed decisions.
• expert knowledge of SQL/T-SQL, preferably in SQL Server 2016 + (5 years plus)
• good knowledge of Stored Procedures, Views and Query optimization
• understanding of Object Oriented design and shaping data into fit-for-purpose structures
• Git Source control and Jira Task Management usage knowledge
• strong analytical, discussion facilitation, and presentation skills
• consulting and collaborative working style creating a culture of accountability and sharing
• ability to understand business topics and to communicate topics from a business perspective as well as a technical perspective
• risk awareness and intuition for what could go wrong
• basic knowledge of Tableau or Alteryx is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.