Treasury Business Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about coordinating multiple tasks and deliverables? Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? We’re looking for someone who can:
• Drive business requirements definition and support IT implementation for strategic solution for liquidity management and reporting
• Review, analyze and challenge current data sources and reporting processes
• Compile and analyze regulatory requirements, with a focus on liquidity modelling, management and reporting
• Work in close collaboration with IT and the Strategic work stream to define the target infrastructure design
• Cooperating with the respective businesses to improve high quality financial information and analysis focused on liquidity modelling, management and reporting
• Review the underlying data from our reporting database, doing data integrity checks, investigations and analyses
• Design strategic solutions for regulatory reporting, data analytics and liquidity management
• Contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs
• Conduct analysis meetings between Business, IT, Stakeholders and Management
• Maintain documentation for project deliverables
You’ll be working in Treasury change team responsible for the implementation of the Group Treasury change initiatives, which is actively driving our innovation and transformation agenda. We are a very dynamic, engaged and result-oriented team, and we are passionate in delivering high quality change services within a demanding and challenging environment.
Your team focuses on liquidity management and reporting. We are responsible within GT/GALM Business Transformation for the change initiative related to the design and the implementation of the future liquidity management and regulatory reporting solution for UBS and its entities.
• A degree in business administration, banking and finance, or economics
• A few years of business analysis experience (in a project environment), ideally with a practical experience working in the CFO area of a financial institution (e.g. Treasury, Accounting, Capital, Product Control)
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills combined with a proactive working approach
• Proficiency in Power Point and Excel; VBA and SQL skills are considered a plus
• Able to facilitate and drive issue resolution and act responsibly and analytically in the event of stress or pressure
• A strong communicator (written and verbal), comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Detail-oriented, structured, organized, methodical individual, who is able to prioritize activities and follow them through to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.