What you will be responsible for:
This is an exciting opportunity for s Senior Database Developer for IAM applications. Databases in scope are Oracle and SQL. Experience with Postgresql, Mongo DB and open source database is a plus.
Who we are looking for:
This is a senior technical position in State Street Corporate Security Technology Office seeking talents with creativity desire to lead security architecture, provide design leadership for enterprise security architecture platforms. The candidate is someone with proven technology leadership with ability to get hands on when it comes to analysis, design and execution. Should have strong programming expertise in the following technical proficiency areas: Strong Oracle background, PL/SQL skills, Java (preferred), Unix and Cloud technologies.
Knowledge of cloud based solution such as PaaS and IaaS on leading cloud platforms with experience in cloud security will be a plus. Experience with Postgresql, Mongo DB and open source database, Angular/React JS, Service now, open source apache products will be a plus.
Knowledge of Agile practice at State Street Sustained analytical, decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-8 years’ experience in IT development technical solutions and at least 4+ years of lead experience with
- Experience with strong Oracle, PL/SQL, Java, Linux and Cloud webservices.
- Exposure with leadership of a small team of developers
- Experience with Oracle 11g, 12c and 19c and other open source databases
- Experience with Oracle replication strategy, Oracle security and performance tuning a plus
- Exposure to Agile methodologies
- Experience with cloud solutions like PaaS, IaaS+ Private/Hybrid Cloud, MQ a plus
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and Resiliency Planning
- Experience with Clear Case, JIRA, Github
- Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts is desirable.
- Experience in evaluating software estimating cost and delivery timelines
- Experience leading Agile team & driving SDLC processes
- Work closely with the business & IT stake holders and test teams to manage delivery
- Ability to lead team member manage delivery and provide feedback
- Ability to make effective decisions and can manage change
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task energetic fast learner & problem solver
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.