Administrator - Social Media
Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Are you a patient people person with a passion for social media? We are looking for someone like that to manage UBS’s social media processes. This role will allow you to work with many stakeholders from around the organization, supporting their marketing efforts. Your key tasks will include but are not limited to:
• administer setup, access rights and control of UBS’s social media accounts
• administer setup, access rights and control of UBS’s social media publishing system (Sprinklr) and support users
• assist in social media role nomination processes
• assist in the carrying out of our Policy Key Procedural Controls
• compile data for Social Media Governance Key Performance Indicators
• assist in the reporting and management of social media monitoring alerts
• identification, reporting and removal of fake social media accounts
• potential to contribute to social media content development, staff training and education and special projects.
The Social Media Administrator will support the Digital Marketing and Social Media Team, a friendly multi-national team, most of whom are located in Zurich. You will also interact with marketers in many different teams across UBS.
Required experience & skills:
• experience in administrative and analytical task management
• deep understanding of social media platforms, preference for experience using Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn Business Managers
• experienced in using a corporate social media publishing tool such as Hootsuite or Sprinklr is a plus
• very good written and verbal communication skills in English (German too would be a plus)
• strong ability to work to deadline with little supervision, ability to multitask
• experience with Excel and Power Point are a plus
• 4+ years in functional or technical roles
• good Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
• clear critical thinking abilities
• an ability to identify potential operational and business risks
• good judgement and the ability to decide what to action and what to escalate
• an accurate and precise work ethic
• enjoy being challenged and offering challenge
• an ability to collaborate within a team to clarify understanding, before proceeding
• have a hands-on approach to all tasks
• happy working at a distance – without a close local team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.