Equity Derivatives Sales Support - Post Trade Specialist
Equities, Investment Banking, Sales
Job Reference #
Are you a good communicator? Do you have analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that help us deliver a service for our clients in such areas:
- set up structured products on Bloomberg, Telekurs (Bondfloor) and other systems
- monitor & notify our clients about product life cycle
- process corporate actions when they arise
- make sure that price feeds are correctly reflected on the market
- support sales people in product issuance
- prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports
- deal with ad hoc client requests
You will be working in Equity Derivatives team in Krakow Business Park (Zabierzow). We collaborate closely with Sales, Operations and Middle Office Teams located in Switzerland to provide a suite of high quality tasks and services for the region. With our tasks and activities we directly impact clients of UBS AG in Switzerland and
execute them with the highest level of diligence. This role involves a number of post trade and client supporting functions that are directly linked to the overall service quality and client experience we provide for Equity Derivatives products traded in Switzerland.
- preferably degree in banking, finance or business
- knowledge in dealing with derivatives products
- excellent communicator in English
- excellent analytical skills
- enthusiastic approach to client service
- able to work under pressure against a backdrop of issues with tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.