Job Purpose: To support FRM Technology projects associated with development of Advanced Data Analytics capabilities on Aqua platform – Markets Liquidity and Collateral System; providing support for in-business leadership on capital and liquidity modelling, balance sheet planning, capital/funding strategy, structure notes issuance and other aspects of financial resource management.
- Support Infrastructure migration projects on Linux and Windows Server platforms including Cloud and Containerization
- Work on application infrastructure change planning and release coordination
- Configuration of middleware and application servers including setup, upgrades, certificate updates, enabling security features, etc..
- Support Infrastructure upgrades and setup of new environments
- Automation and administration of build and deployment processes of different types of applications
- Collaboration with multiple development and support teams towards planning and delivering application releases
- At least 5+ years working experience in IT Infrastructure Operations or Applications Development
- Experience in leading migration projects
- Knowledge of change and configuration management procedures
- Basic server administration (Linux / Windows Server) knowledge including shell scripting.
- Basic CI/CD knowledge.
- Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, experience would be a plus.
- Experience working in configuration and implementation of any of the following would be a plus: CyberArk, MongoDB, BigData Platforms, Qlikview, Tableau.
- Java and/or Python basic programming experience would be a plus.
- Fluent English
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience and leadership to manage projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Exposure to newest technologies and methodologies available on market.
- Benefit package: private medical insurance, life insurance, cafeteria system, access to the Multisport Program, employee discounts on products, services, and events
- Favorable pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and work from home
- Opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide
- Stability of employment and growth opportunities globally within Citi
- Work for a well-recognized company
- Participation in charity, sports, and cultural events at Citi (CitiClub team-building trips, e.g. skiing, canoeing, and sailing events; volleyball team, choir etc.)