The Job Purpose:
To support FRM Technology projects associated with development of Advanced Data Analytics capabilities on Aqua platform – Markets Liquidity and Collateral System; providing support for in-business leadership on capital and liquidity modelling, balance sheet planning, capital/funding strategy, structure notes issuance and other aspects of financial resource management.
• Support Infrastructure migration projects on Linux and Windows Server including Cloud and Containerization
• Work on application infrastructure change planning and release coordination
• Configuration of middleware and application servers including upgrades, certificate updates, enabling security features, etc..
• Support Infrastructure upgrades and setup of new environments
• Automation and administration of build and deployment processes of different types of applications
• Collaboration with multiple development and support teams towards planning and delivering application releases
• At least 2+ years working experience in IT Infrastructure Operations or Applications Development
• Experience in leading migration projects
• Knowledge of change and configuration management procedures
• Basic server administration (Linux / Windows Server) knowledge including shell scripting.
• Experience in supporting Banking IT Infrastructure.
• Basic CI/CD knowledge.
• Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, experience would be a plus.
• Experience working in configuration and implementation of any of the following would be a plus: CyberArk, MongoDB, Hadoop, Spark, Qlikview, Tableu.
• Java and/or Python basic programming experience would be a plus.
• Fluent English
• Strong problem solving, analytical skills, excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical concepts to a non-technical audience and leadership to manage projects
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Exposure to newest technologies and methodologies available on market.
• Benefit package: private medical insurance, life insurance, cafeteria system, access to the Multisport Program, employee discounts on products, services, and events
• Favorable pension scheme
• Flexible working hours and work from home
• Opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide
• Stability of employment and growth opportunities globally within Citi
• Work for a well-recognized company
• Participation in charity, sports, and cultural events at Citi (CitiClub team-building trips, e.g. skiing, canoeing, and sailing events; volleyball team, choir etc.)