Who are we looking for?
- At least 3 years of experience in corporation, preferable C2C area,
- Very good command of English,
- SAP knowledge would be an asset,
- Positive attitude in the area of corporate communication, customer oriented attitude,
- Experience at work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently,
- Proper managing time and setting prioritess, work in a changing environment, work under time pressure,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel).
What will you do?
- Credit management processes
- Invoicing internal and external
- Collection processes: analyzing of open items, chasing of accounts, write-offs
- Customer requests processing
- Period end closing
- Ad hoc reporting
Who will you be working with?
For our New Client in Katowice Delivery Center we are recruiting candidates who would like to be a part of a fantastic delivery team of C2C processes and to help in building a new team.
The scope involved covers in general processes: General Ledger, Cash management and Banking, Master Data, Accounts Payable, Payment Team.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing