The Transfer Agency Supervisor will be responsible for directing team members within the Team with the objective to achieve overall high client satisfaction.
He/she will be evaluated on their ability to perform Transfer Agency functions in a controlled and efficient manner while maintaining high client satisfaction. The Role of Supervisor will display a high degree of professionalism and integrity through their work and will possess solid experience in Transfer Agency team.
Achieving this will require strong people management, initiative, and attention to detail as well as the ability to delegate and to gain the commitment among team members.
- Overseeing the day-to-day activities of the Team
- Controlling of all the upcoming requests in regards to Team’s priorities and capacity
- Reviewing and discussing with the Management any issues including requiring escalation
- Ensuring that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and have this evidenced
- Communicating with stakeholders to build a fully-professional relations
- Overseeing the accurate preparation of any sample files required for internal or external audits
- Responsible for instituting and reporting on measures to determine the team's performance in meeting these standards
- Establishing solid contacts with all areas and all levels at clients’ organizations as well as inter departmental
- Managing controls efficiently to alleviate any potential risk areas
- Minimum of 1 years supervisory experience or acting as people manager
- Minimum of 3 years Financial/Client Service/or other Operational experience, KYC/AML experience would be an asset
- Good communication skills and assertiveness
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Good knowledge of standard Office applications. (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Knowledge or prior experience of Multifonds TA is considered an advantage
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement improvements to existing processes
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.