Who we are looking for:
Support internal clients to achieve successful implementation of Target Operating model by providing operating model support and expertise. Investigate new and better ways of meeting the needs of our clients ensuring an emphasis on risk reduction, efficiency and control.
What you will be responsible for:
- Direct management and supervision of all subordinate staff levels;
- Independently perform credit assessments where applicable of State Street counterparties including the assignment of risk ratings;
- Oversight of the complex ERM processes followed by required analyses that may include: analyzing risk information to produce risk related analytics, reports, scenarios, performing various other Ad-hoc analysis, etc;
- Automate Credit Risk processes, working with risk officers, IT, and other project team members in several global sites to define process and technology targets;
- Proactively spot process improvements as well as innovations opportunities;
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering;
- Delegate and execute responsibilities and value added tasks to team members;
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to those with whom there are direct management responsibilities and others as determined appropriate;
- Go extra mile, drive and inspire others in delivering quality and process improvement initiatives;
- Efficiently plan and allocate resource to make things done.
What we value:
- Fluency in English;
- Documented and effective experience in people management;
- Very good numerical and analytical skills;
- Very good self and team time management skills;
- Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills as well as task hierarchy set up skills;
- Ability to learn quickly on new product lines and technology platforms;
- Front-office mentality and culture;
- Appetite to know unknown, search and find;
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- Master’s Degree Finance or Business related degree;
- 5+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or financial analysis;
- Credit Risk experience would be an advantage.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.