We believe in your potential. Here you can work with truly exceptional people, gain experience within an international environment, develop your skills, try new things, and contribute to various projects outside of your regular responsibilities. You can participate in many integration events or gain knowledge via our Internal Training Program, Language Training, Amway University and get certified.
In 2019 we were awarded as Best Work Place in Poland by Great Place to Work®
Purpose of Role:
Providing secretarial and administrative assistance in order to make sure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner. Supporting the Affiliate Marketing & PR team by collecting and preparing information and documents, as well as coordinating various requests, as required.
What you’ll do:
- Provides support by gathering, updating, checking, and consolidating information and input for projects and meetings in collaboration with the Affiliate Marketing & PR team
- Coordinates various requests with Marketing & PR teams
- Coordinates Communications Coordinators’ tasks (databases, pricing reviews)
- Prepares and formats presentations for events and meetings
- Monitors deadlines and follows up with internal stakeholders
- Maintains the department's documentation and databases
- Organizes telephone, video and physical conferences and meetings including preparation of agenda and meeting content
- Participates in ad hoc projects and support as required
What you’ll need:
- BA/BSc degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Previous year experience in a similar role
- Flexible, proactive, and dependable personality. Service-oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills. Ability to set priorities. Attention to details.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Independency and ability to work across borders
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Proven software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat).
What can you expect from us?
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Employee discount for high-quality Amway products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform.
- Language courses co-financed by us
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.