IT Support Analyst (L2)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when providing application support to others? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– support FX Business and stakeholders across several technical domains
– undertake technical incident analysis and resolution
– uphold high standards for timely issue resolution & continuous improvement
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– take the lead with improving service and process in our support team
You’ll be working in the FX TOC (Technology Operations Center) team, based in Krakow. We provide a high quality and responsive support service to the FRC Business and other bank wide systems, globally. Our key stakeholder base is very diverse and covers direct Front Office presence through to Middle/Back Office and other IT streams.
– a natural ability to solve complex issues
– experience in a role like this,
– held senior/ influential positions in an L2 support team & understand the key attributes that makes them tick
– a desire to ensure continuous improvement in the team
– a proven level of comfort and confidence facing off and interacting with senior IT and Business management
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– a proven ability to lead by example & manage both day to day team activities as well as serious issue management
– a background giving you technical expertise across Unix and DB querying domains
– a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
– capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
– a client centric and service driven individual
– able to interact, manage and influence a diverse team and stakeholder base
– proactive in your approach to all tasks and responsibilities
– someone who wants to make a positive impact in the world of support
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.