Business Analyst - Project Manager in Operations
Job Reference #
This is the role of Project Manager for regulatory initiatives in Global Wealth Management Operations.
In this role you'll take responsibility to
- Lead regulatory driven projects in the Corporate Action / Securities space from writing planning, budgeting to communication with stakeholders
- Analyse, define and prioritize change requirements for our services
- Develop requirement specifications and user acceptance testing strategies
You will be working in the Automation & Change team based in Wroclaw which supports Wealth Management Operations business for Europe Domestic. The team collaborates closely with the central management team and the different locations across Europe. It is responsible for supporting an implementation of all major change initiatives in the European locations.
• Proven project / change management experience (3-5 years), preferably within financial services or management consulting
• Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
• A systematic and structured approach to solving complex problems
• Ability to manage and engage stakeholders
• Experience with Corporate Actions / Securities regulation is a plus
• An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• A fast learner who is takes on responsibility quickly
• A strong team player who can also drive projects independently
• Fluent in English (any other European language will be an advantage)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.