End User Services – Environment Management Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about End User Experience and using User Workspace Management solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
• guarantee a secure infrastructure environment as well as production stability and performance
• drive policy and configuration creation and deployment
• analyze errors in systems and define corrective measures (you’ve got a good eye)
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
• design and engineer scalable application virtualization platforms on a global scale
End User & Market Data Services is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure & Security Engineering providing technology platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the End User Services Engineering team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world.
You’ll be working as part of a global team in Wroclaw. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the organisation. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
• a university degree computer science, or equivalent professional certifications
• excellent knowledge of Group Policy Management (a must)
• excellent knowledge of End User Computing solutions
• good knowledge of scripting and automation using PowerShell and VB
• excellent knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 R2
• previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
• previous experience working with Change Management control
• sound knowledge of multi-user and non-persistent environments
• sound knowledge of Citrix XenDesktop
• sound knowledge of VMware ESX, vSphere and AppVolumes
• a good understanding of Azure and other cloud platforms
• aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• passionate and take a proactive approach to solutions
• motivated, self-directed and driven
• fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.