Who we are looking for:
The Poland Hub Lead Financials Officer plays a key decision-support role in the finance department. This role provides the financial support for the Poland Hub and works in collaboration with Global LFOs.
What you will be responsible for:
- Strategic business partner providing finance decision support, advisory and consulting function as key point of contact for financial analytics or analysis for the business/functional heads;
- Overseeing the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews (includes flash results, monthly and quarterly business reviews) with senior hub leadership team;
- Lead presentation of financial results in monthly meeting with business partners and hub leadership team;
- Driving the forecasting and rest of year risks and opportunities with potential levers, including providing insight to forecast and future performance;
- Leading and coordinating Budget/ Mid-Year Forecast/ Outlook exercises for Hub by working closely with Global LFO teams and Hub Business teams;
- Preparing routine and timely performance reviews and other ad hoc requests for LFOs or Business partners;
- Leading special projects, including financial modeling, business case development and follow up, in conjunction with the Insights Centre;
- Driving change to standardize reporting, documentation and process across State Street Finance globally.
What we value:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional ability to prioritize work priorities;
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Must have the initiative and capability to collaborate with a diverse stakeholder base to deliver timely and high quality output;
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Ability to execute tasks efficiently/ effectively – i.e. demonstrate value-added in previous roles;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written good presentation skills;
- Ability to work both independently and across teams;
- Fluency in written and oral English is required.
Education & Preferred Qualifications::
- 12+ years of experience with FP&A or Expense Analytics, Financial Services experience preferred;
- Qualified Accountant /MBA preferred.
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.