Senior Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an experienced project manager passionate about delivering change across global teams? Are you able to communicate with different stakeholders to build support for change? Do you have experience in Risk Management processes?
We are looking for a hands-on, experienced project manager who can lead a program of work in the Finance, Risk and Analytics stream. Newly established project team is looking to improve current organization’s risk management and business continuity management processes and tooling including build-out of additional functionality such as what-if scenario planning using advanced analytics, machine learning and/or AI.
You will be required to:
• lead and co-ordinate across the business and IT teams who are delivering changes to the risk management processes and tooling.
• work with distributed stakeholders across the firm to get buy-in for and feedback on the changes being made. Particular focus will be required on the user groups distributed across different areas of Risk Management and Business Continuity Management.
• input into designs. Lead data analysis exercises to work out how data should be structured in the implemented solution.
• gather inputs from SMEs and ensure that the designed and implemented solution meets their requirements.
• provide visibility into progress, risks and issues in regular stakeholder updates
You will be part of the Logistics IT team within Finance, Risk and Data IT organization. Our software and tools are at the heart of UBS's Group Function where we provide bank-wide solutions to support the business processes in these functions. The team is global based in Switzerland, UK, EMEA, APAC and the US.
• proven record of leading and delivering change in a complex environment
• a track record of fostering relationships with a range of stakeholders across various teams and seniorities
• experience of working in Business Management and/or Finance domains, preferably for a Banking firm or large multi-national
• experience of handling data and reports. You are comfortable with approaching and analysing unfamiliar datasets and how to structure and report on these
• management experience and have led medium size teams (10s of people) directly or indirectly
• knowledge and/or experience of working with Risk Management and/or Business Continuity processes is highly desirable
• previous Agile Experience and understanding servant leadership approach
• familiarity with cloud concepts and Azure toolset would be a plus
• experienced in working in matrix organizations and working in cross-functional teams to effect change.
• an excellent communicator who is comfortable and adept in communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• a team player who is comfortable operating in a global team
• a self-starter who looks to take ownership of problems and see them to resolution
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.