Business and Contract Manager
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Marketing and Communications
Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy? Do you possess a strong work ethic? Do you know how to manage contracts? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent?
We are looking for a Business and Contract Manager who will help us:
• ensure required contract risk controls are executed
• hold regular meetings, maintain and develop trustworthy partnerships
• manage and process payments
• become the main process expert for Logistics Platform
• drive the vendor and location strategy and their external resources
• consolidate the output of the overall forecasting process
• prepare, participate and provide follow ups on governance meetings, including required documentation to ensure a comprehensive basis for decision-making
• prepare regular and ad-hoc reports regarding the managed portfolio
• provide extensive daily support and expertise mainly in the area of portfolio reporting and financial management
You'll be working as part of the ELI MP Change and Operations team. Your position will be based in Wroclaw or Krakow.
This role will require you to cooperate with and regularly report to senior management.
• university degree
• 3+ years of previous experience in the financial industry, tech industry or procurement
• working experience with senior stakeholders in international environment
• leading by example when it comes to commitment, integrity and attention to detail
• excellent analytical skills, ability to convert data to actionable management information
• willing to learn – need to quickly understand the organizational context
• very good skills in MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• very good command of written and spoken English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.