Hi! We are Philip Morris in Poland and we are part of group Philip Morris International. While you’re reading this text, we are shaping smoke free future using technology. Brave enough to change the lives of millions of adult consumers around the globe?
Our new vision means we’re reinventing our financial modelling, planning and forecasting tools. Join us in Order to Cash Finance and you’ll work across the full breadth of the business, making sure our new Lead to Cash model is profitable and sustainable. There’s something new to learn every single day: changes to integrate and challenges to conquer. If you love working collaboratively and taking risks, you’ll be in your element here.
Who are we looking for:• university or post graduate degree in a relevant field;
• previous experience in Sales, Supply Chain, Credit or Finance;
• certification/industry qualifications in program management (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP) and process design (e.g. LEAN/Six sigma green belt);
• fluent English language (including business English);
• proven and practical experience in setting up and implementation of the various business services models, derived from the projects you managed either in the GBS, shared services or outsourcing environment;
• leadership skills, flexibility and capability to initiate and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders on different seniority levels. Including the ability to engage, listen, coach, challenge and influence across all levels of PMI;
• proven track record utilizing leading practices, tools and methods to manage projects, including agile ways of working;
• strong project and change management skills and demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and a good eye for detail. A strong communicator with good presentation skills;
• understanding of how large, multinational companies work. Ideally in the consumer products industry;
• a self-starter who is comfortable with fast-paced, high-intensity environment where multiple projects are balanced, and work needs to be prioritized.
What we offer you:• private medical and dental care, life insurance;
• subsidized meals or Sodexo card;
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements;
• employee pension plan;
• multisport program;
• cafeteria program;
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, TAX Advisor, CIMA, CFA);
• free bike and car parking for all employees.
How can you make history with us?• perform analysis of Order to Cash business processes executed in PMI affiliates to define migration potential and assess enhancement opportunities, identify activities, decisions, tools and systems used. Identify ‘to be’ processes, communicate recommendations to the management;
• partner with cross function senior stakeholders and their teams to collect and document information on end-to-end ‘as is’ processes and afterwards design ‘to be’ way of working;
• besides preparing ‘Lift and Shift’ solutions from markets to IBS, also have the proven ability to utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire ‘to be’ designing phase;
• build business cases, to show customer and financial benefits of the E2E Market – Affiliate Order to Cash process (Cost reduction, Cash release, improve Customer/consumer delight);
• define project key stakeholders and apply adequate stakeholder’s management in order to retain their interest and commitment;
• provide day to day transition plans and ensure (hyper) support is in place before the start of any process/role transition;
• ensure proper and proactive communication using available tools (Microsoft Teams, PowerPoint etc.), keeping all involved parties up to date on performed analysis and project’s status;
• identify, communicate and mitigate any risks that could potentially jeopardise the project;
• implement PMI change management strategy to engage stakeholders on the goal and outcome of a project, motivate partners for change, manage resistance and address doubts and uncertainty;
• support the Head of Order to Cash and Order to Cash Design & Deploy Manager to deliver on the long-term vision for PMI O2C.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted