Global Mobility Operations Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized and have flair for numbers? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can help us:
– effectively coordinate tasks connected with global cross-border workforce administration
– ensure all Global Mobility Operations activities are carried out in line with internal policies and processes, and in line with local legislation
– prepare pre-assignment cost projections
– liaise with vendors and internal parties on different aspects connected with employee assignment
– keep assignee records and data up to date ensuring inclusion within relevant technology systems
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
– contribute to operational process improvement activities
– stay in line with our internal rules
Global Mobility Operations team support cross border moves. We are responsible for effective delivery of all mobility transactions and ensure that international assignments are compliant with internal and external regulations. We cooperate close with our internal partners and external vendors. This role is based in Krakow Ruczaj Office.
– at least two years of experience in shared service environment within HR, Benefits or similar administration department
- experience in cost projections preparation (would be an asset)
- very good technical skills (Excel, case management tool)
– very good written and spoken English (German language would be an asset)
– well organized with sharp eye for detail
– fast learner
– truly service oriented with a can-do attitude
– team player with a positive attitude but also able to work independently
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.