HR Specialist with French or German
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
– resolve employees' requests in area of: internal transfers, change in working conditions, confirmations of employment, mass uploads
– make sure that our systems reflect actual data
– build up expertize by close cooperation with stakeholders
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– stay in line with our internal rules
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
You'll be working in the Swiss HR Service Delivery team in Kraków providing excellent HR services for UBS employees located in Switzerland. We keep employees and line managers happy, solving problems for them by phone or through our ticketing system.
The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
– A bachelor's degree
– Very good French or German language skills
– Experience in a similar role in HR
– Advanced Microsoft Office skills
– Truly service and customer oriented
– A great communicator
– Well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
– Able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same (and you love that)
– Known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
– Eager to broaden your knowledge and become an expert in your field
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.