Senior DevOps Solution Architect
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Dev Ops Solution Architect will be aligned horizontally within the WMA org and across service lines to deliver the following:
•Promote best DevOps practices through local dev teams.
•Work on items prioritized by DevOps to ensure correct tooling, training
•Work on items prioritized by CI/CD pipeline to ensure developers have a fit for purpose workstation from with which to code and perform other engineering activities
•Work in tight collaboration with delivery to ensure delivery needs are met with engineered solutions
•Participate in DevOps engineering group to engineer and implement DevOps best practices and tools
•Engineer global on-prem and in-cloud (Azure) components of CI/CD pipeline and relevant infrastructure, Virtualized build agents infrastructure, Infrastructure provisioning automation clusters, other required components to enable fully automated CI/CD pipelines
The role is part of a global Wealth Management Americas team based in Wrocław with US collaboration.
• Unix / Linux / Bash knowledge
• Good understanding of DevOps principles
• At least 5 years' experience with build automation process
• At least 2 years' experience with release governance automation
• Experience with development support applications
• Good understanding of microservice architecture and DevOps practices that support
• Good understanding of monitoring /reporting tools
• 2 year experience with release governance automation
• Good understanding of Configuration Management
• Experience with testing automation (e.g. Selenium, CypressIO, JMeter)
• Good understanding of cloud computing
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.